How’s it going? Long time no see?
Remember that time I said I’d be blogging again in June? Whoops.
So, let’s recap all that’s happened since March:
- I got my 200-hour yoga certification! Woohoo! And started teaching yoga twice a week, and subbing lots.
- We traveled to Hawaii, Raleigh, and Austin. It was all fun, and full of yummy vegan eats. Perhaps I will do a summer/fall travel roundup with the food photos I took along the way.
- I got promoted at work. Awesomesauce.
- I got another year older. But that’s cool.
- I went to Atlanta VegFest 2013, and it was awesome.
- We ate out more than I cooked.
- I started a new blog for a second, and then realized that I already have some loyal readers at this domain, so I decided to delete that blog and pick back up over here.
So, thank you to the folks that keep checking in on the blog, and that keep sending suggestions for the “Where Can a Vegan Eat in Atlanta” page.
Now that I’ve been teaching/taking lots of yoga, I’ll start covering that topic a little more here. I’ve written about Ahimsa before, so living that branch of yoga definitely fits in with the blog.
The past 9 months have been a blur. But, I’m going to start updating more frequently again. Also, I’ve still been reading lots of vegan blogs, and getting inspiration from all of you!