It’s August, and that means there are 47 days until the BIG Day!!
I can breathe a sigh of relief, because 1) my wedding dress fits, and only had to be taken in slightly in the chest area, and 2) Dallas made it home in one piece from his bachelor weekend, with only minor injuries (bug bites).
I’ve decided that August is going to be a strict month of eating and working out, so that I look my very very best in September! Here are the rules:
1) No alcohol for the month of August
2) No meat or dairy for the month of August. I’m going vegan this month, or at the very least, vegetarian.
3) Work out at least 5 days a week. Bonus points for 7, but my schedule won’t always allow it this month.
Now, the exception:
1) The above rules apply except for my bridal shower and my bachelorette weekend. Those are wedding-related activities and I’m going to enjoy them to the fullest.
2) I’m really going to be more of a pescatarian, because I think Sushi is fine for the diet.
So, here’s to a healthy healthy month!