So, my last name is unofficially changed. I’ve changed it on facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn. I’ve changed it on my work email and personal email. I’m currently getting new business cards and a new nameplate for my door.
But, I still haven’t received the marriage certificate, so I can’t change it legally yet. I’m itching to legally change it for several reasons:
1) So I can know that we are legally wed 🙂
2) So we can make changes to my insurance.
3) So we can swtich from Bank of America to USAA (I’m glad I married into a USAA family 🙂 I hear such good things about it)
4) So I can make changes to my tax forms
5) Because I’m inpatient, and I want it all taken care of, now!
I keep checking the mailbox each day, hopefully today is the day!