I’ve been slowly compiling a list of vegan-friendly restaurants that I want to try. If you know of others, please comment!
Luckily, Atlanta is a pretty veg friendly city, we even regularly make PETA’s list of vegetarian-friendly cities in North America.
In no particular order:
- Evos (healthy fast food with Vegan burgers)
- The Loving Hut (in Norcross)
- Lov’n it Live (in East Point)
- Queen of Sheba (near our house!)
- Soul Veg (in Poncey-Highlands)
- Dulce Vegan (in Kirkwood, and near our friends the Luminous Vegans )
- Cafe Sunflower (in Buckhead, one of the most well renowned vegetarian restaurants in the city)
- Sheik Burritos (currently on ScoutMob! near Cheshire Bridge, also close to our house)
- Graveyard Tavern (East Point, I hear they have vegan wings. I have to try this)
We’ve already discovered some favorites:
- Harmony Vegetarian (near Chamblee on Buford Highway)
- Chat Patti (Indian Vegetarian near our house)
- Mellow Mushroom (They have great veg options! And some locations event have vegan cheese!)