I’m super excited to be nominated for another blog award!! Thanks to Luminous Vegans and The Misfit Baker for the noms!! These awards are a great way to find new blogs to follow and I love learning more about the vegan blogger community, both locally and around the country.
Here are the details (from the VBA blog):
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’ll go backwards J. The 7 things about myself:
- I became vegan for the health first, but this opened the door to incorporate veganism into other areas of my life because of my love and compassion for all creatures great and small.
- My favorite food is cake. Especially cupcakes. I’m so glad we have yummy vegan versions available of both of these items.
- D and I make up songs about our cats (Chubs and Shiloh) and River (our puppy dog). Kind of like that couple from “Best in Show” that makes an album about their terrier.
- I feel super lucky to have married my soul mate.
- I also feel super lucky that he adopted a vegan diet right along with me.
- My mom is one of my biggest heroes and inspiration that you CAN change your habits at any age.
- I’ve seen every episode of “How I Met Your Mother”
And my versatile vegan bloggers are. . .
- Crack the Plates
- Vegan Crunk
- Turning Veganese
- An Unrefined Vegan
- Healthy Slow Cooking
- Vic Robinson: The Life
- Healthy Girl’s Kitchen
- Oh She Glows
- My Vegan Weight Loss Journal
- Stop Chasing Skinny
- Glue and Glitter
- This is my Everest
- That was vegan?