The last couple of weeks have been challenging. Coming off of the birthday high, finding out we have to move, conducting the fastest house search in the world and signing a new lease – that was exhausting!
But then, I saw that Kristen at iatelunch nominated be for a One Lovely Blog Award!! Thanks Kristen!
I first found iatelunch (or she found me rather) during the Virtual Vegan Potluck. She’s a fellow Atlanta vegan blogger and I’ve been drooling over her food shots and recipes ever since.
So thanks Kristen!
To accept the award however, I have to tell you a few fun things about myself:
- Favorite color: I’m really into Orange right now.
- Favorite animal: River, Chubs, Shiloh (when she’s not waking me up at 3 a.m.)
- Favorite number: I like even numbers. I think I might be OCD.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Luminous Vegan’s non-alcoholic mimosa.
- Facebook or Twitter: Both.
- My passion: Hubbers and cooking vegan food, and I’ve gotten really into organizing lately (no, I’m not pregnant)
- Getting or giving presents: Well, I’ll be honest, I love getting presents. I think too much about giving them.
- Favorite pattern: These blue trellis sheets
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday
- Favorite flower: Gerber Daisy
Now you know all there is!
Here are my nominees!
- Luminous Vegans: Duh, she’s my fellow ATL vegan blogger-in-crime.
- That Was Vegan? Every meaty recipe you used to love, veganized.
- Vegan Sparkles: Because I like shiny things.
- Naughty Vegan: Because we all need to be a little naughty sometimes.